Thank you for your message. I fully understand your feeling and frustration for the unusual delay in reviewing process of your paper. Unfortunately, the Editorial Manager site will not allow me to take any decision unless two reviews are received on the paper. We have tried our best to get your paper reviewed but we do not have any control on the reviewers’ willingness to review the paper or their time schedule. We have received only one line comment from one of the reviewer. We have already in line four reviewers waiting to be requested to review the paper. I know you have decided to withdraw the paper. Of course it your choice. However, I have the following suggestion.
I have read this morning again your paper and I believe it has some interesting information to offer. I can prepare my own comments on this paper and combine with the other comments. Send you those comments for some revision and try to publish your paper in an earlier issue of our journal. If you agree with this proposal then first you have to request for cancellation of your withdrawal request and I need a proof of the cancellation. Please let me know.