16年8月份投了一篇英文EI，期刊名《International Journal of Structural Integrity》，给了小修后很快10月19日就接受了，但提交了Copyright Transfer Agreement一直没有后续，到今天已经两个多月了，催稿信石沉大海，请问是否正常？另外后续还有什么工作？请教各位大神
Dear Dr. Chen,
It is a pleasure to accept your manuscript entitled "Dynamic modelling and finite element structural optimization of glass handling robot" in its current form for publication in International Journal of Structural Integrity. The comments of the reviewer(s) who reviewed your manuscript are included at the foot of this letter.
By publishing in this journal, your work will benefit from Emerald EarlyCite. This is a pre-publication service which allows your paper to be published online earlier, and so read by users and, potentially, cited earlier. Please note, EarlyCite is not a proofing service.
Please go to your Author Centre on ScholarOne Manuscripts (Manuscripts with Decisions or Manuscripts I have co-authored) to complete the copyright assignment form. We cannot publish your paper without the copyright form. If any of the information is incorrect please contact the journal Content Editor immediately.
If you would like more information about Emerald’s copyright policy please visit the Instructions & Forms section (top right of the screen) in your Author Centre.
Emerald Author Services
As a special thank you for publishing with Emerald, we would like to help you maximise the reach of your paper. Our sister organisation, Research Media, offers a range of services that can help you communicate your research in visually engaging formats, or in simple ways to your peers and a lay audience. This can help you significantly increase the dissemination of your work. We have therefore teamed up with Research Media to offer a range of services at exclusive Emerald Literati member rates.
· A lay summary of your article for only ￡99*
· Many articles lend themselves well to a visual summary, drawing out key points around data or results. If you would like to explore this option, you could have a visual summary/infographic of your article for ￡250*
· Alternatively, you can take advantage of both of the services above for the combined price of ￡320*
· Why not bring your research to life with an animated presentation? It’s great for accompanying a lay summary of a research article or research project. You can have a 1 minute animation (with some sound effects) for only ￡550*
· Take a look at some examples of great ways to share your research! Just click here: http://www.researchmedia.com/services/#examples-of-services. You can also see an example animation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?fe ... p;amp;v=lz1QRLKZNWU
* (Prices are plus VAT where applicable.)
To book one or more of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
Please include details of the service(s) you wish to purchase, along with details of your article.
Thank you for your contribution. On behalf of the Editors of International Journal of Structural Integrity, we look forward to your continued contributions to the Journal.
Prof. Chris Rodopoulos
Editor, International Journal of Structural Integrity
Reviewer(s)' Comments to Author:
Dear Production Editor,
I'm not sure if it is the right time to contact you to inquire about the status of my accepted article(Paper ID).
Article Title： XXXXX.
Article Accepted Date: 31-Aug-2016.
Proof Number: aa3cdd
The Second Proof Uploaded Date: 30-Sep-2016.
I would be greatly appreciate if you could spend some of your time check the status for me.